Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So much has happened....

But the main part is:

They broke up for good. And in other news...

I'm definitely in love....I know....shocked the shit outta me too. :-/


Fuck!


Anywho, that;s all for now. I'll be back with more when I have a better idea of what the hell is going on right now....cause I honestly have no fucking clue. I've already told him* that we need to talk...and I plan on it being of the "where is this going" persuasion...so we'll see. After much nail biting, I've decided that I shall simply state the following:


"Yea, so....apparently I'm in love with you now.... so please take that into consideration when dealing with me from here on...and if you hurt me, I'll fuckin kill you."



Good, yes? lol


Toodles for now.....


*do I really need to say his name anymore?

3 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I thought u was gone forever...........and just a little note i was not reay for all that not at all! *biting nails

Ms. Jones said...

Me neither!!!! It shocked teh hell outta ME when i finally realized it...then less than an hour later he says "You love me, don"t you?". Apparently I couldn"t even hide it once I realized it and he just knew. smh....I'll have a more detailed blog soon...hopefully....gotta see what the ending is lookinglike first....

suga said...

Wowsers! Fill us in when you get a chance!