1) I am deathly afraid of crackheads and anyone who is “too” high.
2.) I feel like melting when people touch me uninvited.
3.) I usually envision myself stabbing these same people right before I melt.
4.) I want a personal assistant so that I can make him/her pick out all of the green gummi bears for me to eat. The green ones are the yummiest!
5.) I once bit an ex on the lip so badly that he needed 11 stitches. (no means no, boys!)
6.) I have three VERY close friends and I make it a point to not tell any one of them EVERY thing. They each know bits and pieces. One may know my motive for the killings, the other one knows the method by which I did the killings and the other knows of the time of the killings, but NO ONE knows where the bodies are buried.
7.) These 3 close friends? Yea, I don’t allow them to interact with one another! Lol
8.) The day after an argument with an ex, I took all of the remote controls with me to work and changed the channel to 800 and something while he was asleep. I also took all of the phone cords and put a password lock on the computer. (If I’m not ok, you sir, are NOT ok)
9.) I believe I am slightly psychic. Sometimes I just know things with no real clue how I know them.
10.) I long for the day when they make a chip-less chocolate chip cookie. No, sugar cookies are NOT the same thing. I want the dough of the cc cookie sans chips dammit!
11.) I can only eat the 9 or 10 slices of bread located in the dead middle of the loaf.
12.) I absolutely LOVE the scent of baby powder.
13.) I am an only child even though I have four sisters.
14.) I cried when Torres’ car got blown up in New York Undercover. It STILL brings me to tears. They ain’t even have to do him like that.
15.) I can play 3 Blind Mice on the flute, yet I don’t recall ever learning this.
16.) I sometimes have to remind myself that I am grown and therefore can do what I want. (i.e., have ice cream for lunch)
17.) Hearing the p-word used to label a woman’s “lady parts” used to make me cringe. Now I am forcing myself to get over it by saying the word as often as possible. (IDK why)
18.) I recently hosted an episode of “To Catch a Cheater” at my house with a lying ex and his girlfriend. Dude was NOT happy! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
19.) I the cause of a guy’s trip to the ER due to a broken appendage. He still walks kinda funny. . .
20.) I started cooking when I was about 6 or 7 and my sister actually ate my creations.
21.) I have fantastic investigative skills
22.) My son and I (unintentionally) have exactly the same amount of letters in our names (First-5, Middle-8, Last-11, Total-24)
23.) I’m running out of random PG-13 things to share with you guys
24.) I didn’t vote for Barack because he’s black. I voted for him because his WIFE is!
25.) I hold my farts in during the day and let them out when I’, asleep. (or so I’ve been told) lol
2 comments:
Wow, this was hilarious. I'd like to hear more about this "To Catch a Cheater..." episode lol
#14! me too! funny, the rerun came on last week sometime. i cried like it was my first time seeing it. lol. also, i'm going to have to cosign suga's comment. i want to hear more.
Post a Comment