When the fall of ’07 came around, I had just gotten used to being Mr. Big-free (thanks to break-up 976,975) and really single for the first time in awhile. This is itself was new to me. Thought I would often go long periods of time with out an official boyfriend, I always kept me a “friend” or buck fuddy on hand for emergences. This time, it was just I and amazingly, I had become quite ok with that. So rekindling an old flame was the very last thing on my mind as I left my evening class and headed off campus. Earlier that night I had attended my graduation clearance workshop and was still feeling all gushy from the realization that I was FINALLY graduating. I was about to cross the street when I saw “Drake” standing next to his car. Drake’s brother and I had “kicked it” on and off for the past five years and Drake was usually the one that would reconnect us whenever we lost tough. (FYI-Drake’s is a damn-near-married whore who is always on the streets, so I would always bump into him as he made his way from one rendezvous to another) Anywho, I gave him my signature “Sup” and head nod and kept it moving. He yelled out to me as he tapped the passenger –side window and out stepped his brother Rocky*.
Rocky and I exchanged numbers (somehow) we were on and popping less than a month later. Now I blame it on the goose (even though I wasn’t even drinking) because looking back I don’t see how I boo’d up with that nut job. In no time at all, his fitted was all of a sudden rested at my house and not at the apartment he shared with his smut-bucket brother. Things were great until they weren’t anymore and I realized that Rocky had a misery inside of him that even my magic couldn’t cure. (That and the fact that Mr. Big must have another man’s piss around his mark and resurfaced and made me lose focus) Either way, Rocky and mine romance lasted a good for months before I “suggested” that he vacate the premises. After a night of screaming, yelling and me drawing a knife, he finally left. I found out the next day that he got locked up that same night (completely unrelated charges). Now, being in the thug-addict business as I was(?), I was used to losing my boo’s to the penial system. So, whenever I initially linked with a boo with “I’ll get caught” written on his forehead, I introduced myself as Enigma “I don’t do bids” Jones, just so there was no confusion regarding my absence once the cage door closed.
This time though, for some freaking reason, I opted for the ride-or-die role. (IDK why, I really, really, REALLY don’t). This lasted about two months before a few things happened: 1.) Rocky’s baby momma lost her fucking mind 2.) Mr. Big and I begin to boo love HEAVY and 3.) I realized that Rocky was a certified nut who really was acting like me breaking my “no bids’ policy was nothing and that he could have any about-something woman like me trying to hold him down. The fucker totally took me for granted, so I ended it with him. When they finally released him, we talked on and off, but I kept my distance.
Fast forward to Valentine’s day of this year. Mr. Big and I were on rocky ground and I was trying to prepare my heart for break-up 234,654,874,3998,327. Rocky called that day to wish me a Happy V-Day and asked what I was doing. I informed him that I had a bunch of errands to run and he volunteer to play Morgan Freeman to my Ms. Daisy. (I can’t remember Morgan’s name in the movie and since I’m at work trying to make this blog pass as an extremely long email, I ain’t googling it! ) lol
So, after accompanying me to get my taxes done, driving me to Costco’s and the mall for a video game and a few other places, Rocky took me home. He won a pass upstairs with the line “So you need me to drive you anywhere else or you wanna ride my face for a little while?” Tee hee hee. . . . So when I finished, he washed his face and left with his blue balls dragging behind him.
Rocky and I exchanged numbers (somehow) we were on and popping less than a month later. Now I blame it on the goose (even though I wasn’t even drinking) because looking back I don’t see how I boo’d up with that nut job. In no time at all, his fitted was all of a sudden rested at my house and not at the apartment he shared with his smut-bucket brother. Things were great until they weren’t anymore and I realized that Rocky had a misery inside of him that even my magic couldn’t cure. (That and the fact that Mr. Big must have another man’s piss around his mark and resurfaced and made me lose focus) Either way, Rocky and mine romance lasted a good for months before I “suggested” that he vacate the premises. After a night of screaming, yelling and me drawing a knife, he finally left. I found out the next day that he got locked up that same night (completely unrelated charges). Now, being in the thug-addict business as I was(?), I was used to losing my boo’s to the penial system. So, whenever I initially linked with a boo with “I’ll get caught” written on his forehead, I introduced myself as Enigma “I don’t do bids” Jones, just so there was no confusion regarding my absence once the cage door closed.
This time though, for some freaking reason, I opted for the ride-or-die role. (IDK why, I really, really, REALLY don’t). This lasted about two months before a few things happened: 1.) Rocky’s baby momma lost her fucking mind 2.) Mr. Big and I begin to boo love HEAVY and 3.) I realized that Rocky was a certified nut who really was acting like me breaking my “no bids’ policy was nothing and that he could have any about-something woman like me trying to hold him down. The fucker totally took me for granted, so I ended it with him. When they finally released him, we talked on and off, but I kept my distance.
Fast forward to Valentine’s day of this year. Mr. Big and I were on rocky ground and I was trying to prepare my heart for break-up 234,654,874,3998,327. Rocky called that day to wish me a Happy V-Day and asked what I was doing. I informed him that I had a bunch of errands to run and he volunteer to play Morgan Freeman to my Ms. Daisy. (I can’t remember Morgan’s name in the movie and since I’m at work trying to make this blog pass as an extremely long email, I ain’t googling it! ) lol
So, after accompanying me to get my taxes done, driving me to Costco’s and the mall for a video game and a few other places, Rocky took me home. He won a pass upstairs with the line “So you need me to drive you anywhere else or you wanna ride my face for a little while?” Tee hee hee. . . . So when I finished, he washed his face and left with his blue balls dragging behind him.
* Some of you from Myspace may recognize the name "Rocky" from my blogs entitled "boo'd Up for the Weekend Pts 1-3.
No comments:
Post a Comment