Nothing too new to update other than the fact that Obama still has me all kinds of confustrated.
I've been telling my homie that I need an interventon to help get me off this nigga because things are just getting worse better? worse. Not that anything bad has happened, in fact, it's just the opposite. Like him staying the night at my house at least two nights week now. Or that the sex has somehow gotten even better (I think that's due to a feeling or two creeping in, hence the worse/better confusion). Not only that but it would appear that he talks about me- ALOT to the people around him. Like last night he called his sister to remind her that the Cavs were playing and I heard him tell her that he was at my house. Not "this chick's house" or "my people's house"- he said my name and she knew exactly who he was talking about. Now even though I've met her before, it was ONE time MONTHS ago and I don't even remember her name. In fact, I don't recall us being properly introduced at all with names and stuff...
Anywho...not only did she know exactly who I was when he said my name, but she asked when I was having my homewarming party- yea, I haven't seen or spoken to her since I moved and especially not about a housewarming that I haven't even finalized plans for yet, but I have spoken to Obama about it....
We headed out to pick up some food after the game and I told him to drive because I was intoxicated. He noticed the car shaking a lil while he was driving and told me how he has a bunch of friends that are mechanics and would have one of them check it out. First he calls his cousin (who used to work with my dad and dated my sister and actually drove me {along with my sister}3 hours away to start college a few years back) and told him that he needed to know what dude would charge him to do the work. I guess his cousin asked if the work was for Obama's car and he said no it's for Enigma. Then Obama laughed and blushed at whatever ole boy said and then handed me the phone. I'm thinking dude is gionna ask me about the car, but instead he says "What you doing to my lil cousin yo?" and laughed. I asked him what he meant and he told me Obama's been acting "weird" since he and I linked back up. After talking for a lil while I realized who the cousin was. He laughed even harder when he realized I was his ex's lil sister and said "Yea, now I know that nigga in trouble fuckin around wit you." (not in a bad way- more like he assumes good-good runs in my family and Obama stands no chance against the powers of the p----)
Anyway, my point is that shit is feeling very not sidepieceish and I'm scared. Yes, I said it, I'm scared. I want to stop myself for falling for this dude but it's getting very hard. Every since the last time he went ghost on me, he's been on his best behavior with me. In fact, while I'm at work right now, he's off getting my car fixed and will be picking me up later.
This isn't feeling so casual anymore (to me anyway) ... :-/
*Sigh*
I blame ya'll...yea all of you readers who saw this coming and didn't try to remind me that chicks suck at seperating heart from lady parts. You guys suck.
Ok, I'm sorry...that was mean. you guys actually rock...I suck...haha...speaking of which...I'd sent Obama a text yesterday that said "U suck" and his repsonse was "U suck better." Stupid, I know, but it had me giggling all day.
Another pointless blog...don't say I never did anything to make your Friday go by just a tad bit quicker, mmkay?
Tata for now..
Oh wait- one more thing-
The other day I'd just gotten off of work and was running in the store real quick to get a paper when this dude tried to holla. He looked cute enough and his aproach was good enough (very respectful... and he called me gorgeous and I'm kinda shallow) so I was gonna give him my number. That is until his boy got out the car and started making his way to us. First dude lurked around on the passenger side of my car (me and the dude tryna holla were standing near the driver's side) His boy slowly made his way around the car until he was standing right next to us. I had given dude all but the last two digits of my number when his dude says in a low voice "You like threesomes?" I looked at him, then back at his boy who was still waiting for the last two digits of my number and chalked dueces to them both. The hell????? Is that what's acceptable these days?? I could see if I was at the bar and heard this...but in mid afternoon, still in my work gear and not a drink in site nor a bar table to dance on and this is what dudes think is ok to say to a lady?? And dude tryna holla didn't even attempt to check his boy, if not to defend the honor of a lady then AT LEAST for the biggest cockblock of the century.
So yea, I'm a lesbian now.
2 comments:
*dead* at dude and his 3some comment. Wa she a crack baby? Good Lord, most men should know that is not something you bring up at the time of meeting someone. You ease into a proposition like that one. *smh*
Obama, Obama, Obama...I really hope you dont end up with a broken heart. Whatever is going on is starting to sound hard to resist.
he def looked like a crack baby. He was about 5 ft and really light skin- however, he looked darker due to a face FULL of hair...he looked like one of the characters off of Planet of the Apes (seriously- NO exaggeration) plus he was cock-eyed- wouldn't be the least bit suprised if he is in fact a baby of crack. smh
As for Obama- I hope so too. I'm trying to stay focused tho...trying...
Post a Comment