Yesterday I finally chilled with Obama after bullshitting on meeting up with him for like two weeks straight. We didn't have any set plans ..more like we agreed to meet up and take it from there, but we knew drinking and chiefing would be involved. So he comes to get me and lees than twenty minutes later his sister calls him to come get her and his niece from across town. He has her on speaker as he tells her that he has his friend, a girl, in the car already. I hold my breath for her to say something slick but she doesn't. He agrees to come get her and we drive that way.
For the whole ride my stomach is in knots because I absolutely HATE meeting the chicks of the family of a guy I'm just fucking with on a superficial level. I always expect there to be attitude coming from them. So we go get them and as we're waiting for his sister and niece to come downstairs he tells me how close they are and even shows me that in his phone, his sister is listed as "Wifey". Now I'm really feeling anxious like damn...this chick gonna get in here and be on some other shit since I'm some random chick that she's never heard about before and he's damn near her man.
Anyway, they get in the car and his neice is like 16 yrs old, oh great, she prolly some sassy ass too, I think. He introduces us and everything is cool. I'm thinking to myself, "Ok, I can get through this little ten minute ride back to her crib." Well the tee hee hee is on me as somehow along the ride to drop them off, they come up with the brilliant idea that we're all gonna stop at the liquor store, get a big bottle of Pinnacle vodka (great stuff btw) and some chief and chill at her house for a minute. Ok...whatever...I prepare myself for the bullshit to come.
We get in and I see his sister is the true definition of hood chick*...she's like 30...with a 16 yr old daughter...an eyebrow piercing, the half shave hair-do..tatoos...alladat. But, much to my surprise, she is cool as hell!!! The whole time I'm there people are dropping in from next door, her dude comes by and sits and drinks with us, the weed man** comes by to drop off our shit and stays to chief with us..we start talking about Chris Brown/ Rhianna and I'm really enjoying myself. Obama and I are flirting and I'm remembering why I liked him so much, even though he and I never chilled in a public setting before, but I'm liking seeing this side of him. The sister's next door neighbor is this 18 yr old Puerto Rican kid who just got home from doing a couple of months and I can tell that he really looks up to Obama..(both figuratively and literally seeing as how Obama is like 6"6). As dude is talking he mentions how he really wishes he was home to go to Obama's baby shower. I hear this and look at Obama who is in the midst of rolling an el and refuses to look up and lock eyes with me. I make a mental note to dig into that topic with him later. Then his sister gets back from changing her clothes and we all start talking and she mentions in passing him having a baby on the way, but she says it like a question like, "You know he has a baby on the way, right?" and points to him as she says it. She doesn't do this in way as if she's ratting on him or trying to play me, more like she was in the middle of telling the story (of how she's trying to stay out of trouble and is much calmer than she used to be otherwise she'd fuck his babymomma to be up daily).I tell her, "No, I didn't know that but I'm gonna talk to him about that later" and I give him the side eye. He just smiles his Obama smile and the convo goes on.
A few hours go by and we leave out to drop his sister at this card game, he and I decide not to go in since neither one of us are gamblers and we drive around and talk. All nite I had been pretty much threatening him that we were beefing, so he knew I would have some shit to get off my chest. Now the issue with him having a child on the way is that he and I discussed the fact that he still didn't have children and he said something to the affect of nah, not yet and mentioned that he was waiting on the right person. Tchnically he didn't lie (unless you want to call it lying by omission, which I do) but there were plenty of times to mention his child to me...especially since she is set to arrive into the world in less than three weeks. He said he was gonna tell me when we saw each other, he just didn't have a chance since we hadn't really been alone all night. As we talk I also learn that he lives with the mother-to-be. Ok, I get it set in my head that we'll just be cool and chill...especially since I wasn't interested in a actually sleeping with him again...that is..until we were parked outside my house and he brushed the air out of my face and traced my collar bone with his fingers and then I remembered my favoritest part about him..he is a fantabulous kisser. So...we ended up making out in his car. :/
He called me this morning to make sure I was ok (I had told him last night that vodka gives me a hangover the next morning) and we made plans to meet up. Yea, I know...as a member of the she woman man haters club I should leave that man be and make him go home to his pregnant girlfriend during the times that he's trying to spend with me...but you know what, I won't. *shrugs*
I won't sleep with him (because I have no desire to) but I will chill with him and I will kiss him and let him feel me up from time to time if the mood so hits me. I'm learning how to date without putting all of my eggs into one basket and this will do just fine for me. Especially since I have a boyfriend now (that will probably be the next post b/c I've gotta get dressed to take my niece to the movies).
But yea, I'll still mess with him. and the beautiful part is that now I have a valid excuse for being a total cock tease, without having to tell him that he sucks in bed. So win, win for me. Plus, since I know what it is from the door, he doesn't have to worry about me blowing up his spot with his girl. Win win for everyone (except his girl, but him not spending the times with me does not mean he'd necessarily be home with her so whatever)
Ta ta for now...
*I have a friend that I'll call Brooklyn being as that is where he is from...anyway he and I have been knowing each other for a few years now and we have a homie/lover/friend relationship/ I told him that b4 I ever get married I need to have a threesome and he will be the due, so we both tend to let each other know when we stumble upon a chick that would suit both out fancies to round out our threesome. As I was sitting next to Obama at sister's house, Brooklyn text me to see what I was up to and I let him know I had a new girl crus and that even though she was hood, she was thick and she was bad (not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good ha ha ). He asked me to send a pic but, duh, I couldn't do that. Now I'm wondering how I can get Obama's sister to be in a threesome with me and my dude without her brother finding out. SMH
**Speaking of the wed man...this nigga started talking and in the midst of my own high I thought he was getting amped for a party he was going to ...and he was saying how he'd just popped and E pill and had had some Remy and was feeling ready to pop something... I thought he was talking about smashing some chick...but...when I zoned in and actually listened to what he was saying...this nigga wsa talking about going to look for some dude iwho had did something to his boy so they coiud kill him.WTF...he blew everybody high and then left. I could feel the hole room breath a sigh of relief when that door closed behind him.
SMH
Mi Vida LOCA!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Ur completely right, I wouldn't appreciate it at all. And I doubt if any drama will pop off because I don't care. Should he get sloppy and she calls or sees us in his car or something she'll get the abridged version fo the story: he and I smoke together and I'm checking for his sister. lol
As for Karma-- I know her well and even when I lived by the Sister Code I still got screwed over so *insert big ass Kanye Shrug here*
lmao at the kanye shrug. why are you wasting time with a man thats garbage in bed, lives with his chick and has a baby on the way? i agree with the first comment...just get at the sister
www.juicycarter.com
@Juicy- My initial reason for continuing to see him was because he is a very cool dude. I ALWAYS have a good time with him...plus...well...truth be told...I know I can always cont on him for "chief". Don't know if I said this on here before or not, but when I didn't smoke, it seemed liek EVERYone around me was constantly sparking up. Now that I do smoke, my friends either have jobs that prevent them from doing so, are trying to quit, or just don't/ So, my options are limited since I don't have a supplier. You'll soon learn that there is ALWAYS a reason;/method to my madness. lol As far as the garbage in bed thing...yea...I was TOTALLY off base with that one...or homeboy learned some new tricks and took some extenze...IDK lol
Post a Comment