So yesterday on facebook I had the pleasure of chatting with my highschool sweetheart who is now a "saved man". He's married with a kabillion kids now, but just a litle less than a year ago he was sniffing around talmbout he was divorced from his wife, wanted to give us another chance, yada yada, yada. I guess I didn't show as much enthusiasm about rekindling a relationship that had been over for more than a decade, so he got mad and stopped calling. He and his wife "remarried" in Septmember. But I have serious doubts that they ever even seperated. He was just missing me and tryna get the drawers so he said what he thought would work. What he failed to realize is that I'm only a slut when I want to be and that's usualy when I'm penis-deprived for a certain amount of time and steller penis is made aavailable. Then I let my freak flag wave. But, since I didn't not recall him making the Top Five (Dead or Alive) list of past lovers, I wasn't really beat. Plus, I was too mature for him when I was 16 and he was 19, and rom the convos we'd had it didn't appear that much had changed. But, despite that, I was prepared to be friends with him, especially since our communication has been very spotty in the last few years. That was mainly due to the fact that he felt as if I wasn't supposed too have a baby by anyone other than him. This despite the fact that he and I broke up when I was 17 and I didn't have my son until I was 21. But whatever.
Anyway, he and I got into a convo about church and it was quite interesting. It is my belief that if you remove the bible from the equation, many Christians lose their argument. I'll probably get into that more in a future post. But I just realized I'm tired. So until the next time....
4 comments:
SO I love the new name and the new icon pic!! it ain't nothing wrong wit being triflen...cause sometimes u got to be to get your point across!!!
Thanks, Sunshine!!!
You are too funny! I love the "Real-Real" and that's what you bring! Too many fake people prevail! All up in your face talkn bout a whole lotta NUTHIN!
Give them the "REAL-REAL" and don't apologize! And congrats on traveling that road that leads to the real "you." You are right, once Enigma and *insert government name* mesh, people will look at you strangely, but then they have choice...will they, then, too discover their true hidden selves so that they can accurately communicate with yours? or will they continue to fake the funk, thereby not speaking your language, and have to holla back?
This is transition at it's finest! Good for you girl...and I feel exactly what you are saying about those stupid ex's from decades past...trying to pull a fast one! I love the "stellar dick" comment! LOL!
@4badgirlsonly- Thanks !!!!! I'm loving it already- can't wait until "we" mesh completely!! lol
Post a Comment