Thursday, October 22, 2009

CandyLand: Open Admissions? I think NOT, sir!


About a week or so ago I bumped into a dude I used to talk to. For the purposes of the blog, his name will be "Obama" as he resembles the POTUS quite a bit. Now Obama was also a cool dude and prided himself on being and to "pop sh*t" as much as I do, so our convos were often more like debates than anything else. Anyway, our friendship consisted mostly of him coming over and us having a drink and watching a movie or something. Nothing major. Even though he lived down the block from me, he would sometimes spend the night. Most of the time we just cuddle. In fact, we only slept together once. I kind of backed up from him after that because he was always busy (he plays semi-pro basket ball and was always on the road. when he wasn't balling, he was working construction which had him occupied for most of the day and then tired most nights). Another reason I backed up was because he was boring in bed. I remember that the one time we did it, I had to take over so that I could get some sleep. If he wasn't such a cool dude I'd even go so far as to say he was garbage in the sack. *kanye shrug*




So since we bumped into one another and exchanged numbers, hes been calling and asking we can meet up. I have no problem with this/ he's a very cool dude and, I gotta admit, when we met up , homeboy was looking quite fresh. So during our last convo, I told him that I wanted him to find a good bootleg copy of "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" so that we could watch it while we chief'. He said he'd try and added that we had stuff to get caught up on and plus "he's trying to see what's up in another way". I say "Huh?" and he lets it be known that he's trying to smash and went on to say "Cause you started bullsh*tting before. What, it wasn't good?" *bank stare*




Seriously, why do guys ask that??? Don't they teach context clues in grammar school? Being that I'm single, and ready to mingle, if it was good, wouldn't I be anxious to jump back in the sack with you??? Good peen is not something that I need to be persuaded to partake in.




So, always trying to spare some poor man's ego, I say "I never said that." (notice how I didn't answer the question? lol Then I remind him that I was at work and that we'll talk later. Hopefully the next time we speak he minds his manners. I'd hate to have to hit him with my fav Lil' Kim line "I'll pass nigga, the d*ck was trash..."




But this seriously has me thinking, wtf is up with guys? Do they really think that just because they get admitted into Candyland once that they just get an open invite to cum again as they please?? Really? I hadn’t seen this dude in at least six months and we hadn’t had sex in at least two years prior to that. Wtf would make him think that I’d just be down just because we bumped into one another less than a week ago. And it’s not like he got it so easily the first time, we didn’t have sex until a little after a year of knowing one another.




I find this to be quite a disturbing trait in the male species as he's not the first to behave this way. I remember there was a dude that I grew up with who I had quite the flirting friendship with. One of us was always saying something inappropriate to one another or saying that the other was "my play boyfriend/girlfriend". When I moved form the neighborhood, we lost touch. I saw hm years later and he acted as if I owed him pu55y from our earlier years of flirting.




Again I must ask...WTF? Does this happen to anyone else?






p.s. TK and I didn't meet yesterday, so no updates on that just yet.

3 comments:

Ms. Jones said...

"just pass him through the click." iLove it!!!!! Yes, you are definitely looking like my new blog BF!!! lol

suga said...

This HAS happened to me but only with the wack ones (because the non wack ones wouldn't really need to wonder whats up since there would be no reason to stop such an interaction lol). But yeah, its funny when the wack ones ask for more because I get all EXTRA offended (like "How dare you?") and they wind up confused thinking they did something EXTREMELY wrong, without knowing what they actually did. lol

Ms. Jones said...

LMAO @ Introspective...WoW! lol And then got mad when you said no? SMH


@Suga--That's too funny. It's not nice to confuse the boys like that lol (Me likey, tho! lol)And yea, it's always the WACK ones that ask...so sad...lol