
Anwho, we met up last night after he insisted that we "had to bring some things to the table". Ok, cool. Honestly I was thinking this would be the..."Things just haven't been the same/I met someone else/I'm not ready for all of this" convo. Oh, quite the contrary, this dude hit me with the "What are your intentions towards me" line. And was serious. As if I was the one who had been bs-9ng for the past few weeks. Smch. Now, like I said, our recent disconnect has been ALL his fault (again, not to point fingers or anything), so that was the very last thing I was expecting to hear.
So he goes on to tell me how he's tired of being a whore (actually he used the words "young bachelor" but I called bullshit on that and demanded he call it what it was). So he goes on to tell me how even though he flirts and likes the attention that his lifestyle brings him, he hasn't been sleeping with anyone else and he's feeling like he's ready for more. He also tells me how his last girlfriend was a good woman and he f*cked that up and he's not prepared to push another good woman (moi) out of his life. No decisions were made, but we discussed alot and will have part 2 to the discussion later on tonite.
The purpose of this blog (and title and pic) actually have to do with something that TK bought up in our talk. He said he started to know that there was something "there" with us after the second or third time we ever had sex. It was honestly the craziest thing I'd ever experienced myself as well.
It was about a month into us chilling with one another and we were going at it heavy. The lights were off, the radio was playing Ne-Yo's version of MJ's "Lady in My Life" and TK was killing it (pun intended) About ten minutes in, something changed drastically. We were no longer just two people who had met just a month or so ago who were gratifying their animalistic urges. As if someone had flipped a switch, we went from just having sex, to making passionate love.
Now, the crazy thing is...I felt the change immediately and I remember thinking "OMG...I wonder if he knows that he's making love to me". We finished and got our selves cleaned up and were just laying in the after glow (that's the name of the painting up top btw) . He started talking about something...what, I can't remember. But as he was talking I grabbed my cell and sent him a text that read, "I felt you making love to me." A few second later his cell rang and he read my text, smiled, looked me in the eye and said "Indeed, true***".
He then went on to tell me that he'd NEVER made love, or even attempted to make love to a woman before and that the fact that I felt it was crazy to him.
When we talked about it last night, I let him know that that had never happened to me either. I'd never felt anyone make love to me. What I didn't tell him was the follow-up to that. Now, I've been in many relationships where the word "love" was thrown around extensively. And yes, all of these "loving" relationships included sex. But even when my partner would tell me he loved me as we were entwined, I still didn't feel it like I did with TK. The "making love" aspect was more so implied with them moreso than anything else. But with TK, it was so blatant and evident and unexpected and welcomed that I'd even go so far as to admit that it almost made me misty eyed. (I say almost b/c I hate girls that cry during sex and I would never.)
I thought about it last night as I lay in my bed and I concluded that the men I'd been "in love" with never gave me themselves whole-heartedly. (I say this mostly because of specific circumstances of the relationships/men themselves, not just b/c of what I experienced with TK) Anyway, I've deduced that what TK and I experienced that night was possible solely because he opened up to me. Even if for that 15-20 minute time span, I had him (and he me had, had me he..he had me tongue-tied****) I had him in a way that no other woman ever has and he made me experience something no other man ever has.
Either God's tryna tell me sumthin' or He's just d*cking with me for kicks and giggles...I guess we'll see...
2 comments:
Even though I hope he burns in hell for a gazillion years, this blog totally reminds me of that aspect of my relationship with TLOML. EVERYTIME, I'd be blown away like, "Do you know what you just did?" and he'd counter me with "No..do YOU know what YOU just did?" Felt like the entire Jill Scott collection. *sigh* lmao...even tho I'm a virgin (lol), I absolutely understand the connection that you and TK have.
*sigh*
Such a friggin' waste if we don't benefit from it daily, ain't it? lol
Post a Comment