Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introducing: The "iCock"




Over the weekend I had a chance to finally meet up with a friend I'd met thru myspace a few years back. Despite living just a subway ride away from one another, Saturday was the first time we'd ever met face-to-face. a friend of hers was having an event in Greenwich Village at this Caribbean restaurant I've been meaning to get to so we started out night there.

Well, in true form for us both, neither one of us made it there on time, we were actually both at least 45 minutes late. Luckily, all of the guests were on CP time as well because we were some of the first people there By the time the other guests had started flooding in, we'd both eaten and were on our second and third drinks. Plus it turned out to be a major yawnfest even with a packed crowd. So we made our exit so that we could find a place to put something in the air before moving on to out next destination .

We find place to "chief" and then she suggest that we go to one of the many sex shops along the strip. We go in and much f*ckery ensues. After looking the costumes we go to the back where the (grown up)toys are. Who knew there were so many things to choose from???????

There was this contraption that a female could wear under her panties that would vibrate and penetrate and...get this...it had a remote control so that her partner could control the device while they were out in public. Oh how I need that in my life...

Next thing we saw had my friend ask 'Seriously, when is that ever necessary?!" what was it you ask? It was a double dong (a two sided dildo for two women to use for simultaneous gratification) but get this...one side was black and the other white. lmao Huh??? Why would that ever be necessary????? lol

My friend and I leave out of that store and go to one right next door. It's in here that I lay eyes on the sleekest looking vibrator I've ever seen in my life (pictured above- Made by LELO). It was so sleek, the box it was in looked just like the one my iTouch came in. And the price? $189.99. I immediately dubbed it the iCock (if u look at the pic closely, it has the same buttons as on a iPod) and told my friend that for that price it better be pre-programmed with the musical stylings of Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross and Barry White. lol

As if not to be left out of the "WTF?!" portion of our visit there, we turn the corner and see masks...ok...some people are into that. What disturbed me was that the ONLY masks hanging up were one of OBAMA and FRANKENSTEIN. W. T. F????? lol

SMH

I tell you....only in New York lol




4 comments:

Te Te said...

well that is a sleek piece of dick. At least you two had a good time. Well any night I smoke & drink is a good night :). Love the blog.... I'm following. Follow me at fabuloushoodchick.blogspot.com. If you like it, follow me. I would love to hear some of your input on some of my posts.

Hope to hear from you soon

Ms. Jones said...

Pretty much is true for me too...weed and alcohol seems to satisfy us all...! lol And yea, we did have fun.

But I am following you....the one you wrote about dropping the magnum had me rolling! lol

Anonymous said...

I think I know a girl who could make good use of this dick.. I mean if she had one that played music maybe just maybe should WOULD no longer need her bosses dick.. Hmmmmm I think I shall give MS. IFMB one for her birthday in a few weeks

Te Te said...

Hahaha... o ok... well thanks for reading..... You have some good posts too.