Monday, June 28, 2010

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


his daughter is in the hospital right now and has been for the past two days with some sort of infection they detected in her urine right now she's getting all of these tests so they have to keep her there for most of the week Obama has been at the hospital most of the time and stayed there last night with his daughter's mother this morning he informed me that they had a long sit down and now he is cinfused and feels like he needs to try again to work things our with her for the sake of the chil I understand it and respecthim for it but given what he's tol dme about their relationship both pre and post chil I doubt if it will owrk he says he enjoys every minute with me and doesn"t want anything to change I told him I can"t go back to being what he does Friday nights after the club closes and he said he'd never expect me too I said well if your working on your family you should do away with the side pieces anyway He said I was never a sidepiece and was always more to him then that and he never meant for me to get hurt but he doesn"t want to drag me along in his shit Now I'm going to go to the river and hope the pain washes away with each wave i see...

5 comments:

Ms. Jones said...

Thanks Jaz.

I can"t be mad at him tho. I knew what I was getting into. We both realized we'd let things get too far with us (we agree that it was "too easy" with us). He didn"t have a real family structure growing up and he wants one. I can"t stand in the way of that, no matter how I feel about it. I did let him know that just by Her teling him that "he better get his new girl pregnant cause you ain"t gonn asee my daughter unless a judge make me" when they were beefing let me know the caliber of woman she is and he deserves better. he feels he has to try, said I made it easy for him to forget the situation with her and he's not sure if he was ready to forget yet, but that he knows if his daughter was not involved the choice for him would be clear. I still don't know if that makes it any better for me...

khaki la'docker said...

muvafuck! Smh... i know how you feel honey, i know how you feel. its going to hurt for a while but I hope that you learn a valuable lesson so that you never have to go through it again. :hugs:

Ms. Jones said...

@ Khaki - Lesson definitely learned - YEARS ago.

I went into this with eyes wide open. Even pre-prepped my crew for the contingency plan for when it all blew up in my face. Operation Shit-Faced Enigma began Sunday with no apparent end date....

But trust, there will be no next time. :)

Charlie's Mama said...

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Monique K. Makell said...

I really don't think he's confused at all...I think he just wants to have his cake and eat it too. If anything, maybe he's just in a "vulnerable" state because his daughter is sick, but once that ish blows over he'll feel differently. I'm glad he didn't keep you in the dark about the situation, but I also think that it's just an excuse for him to deal with you both and when you decide you're not feeling the situation he can say, "but I told you the deal"...he either needs to make a decision...or you need to let it go