Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Release....

Editor's Note: During our last conversation I kept hesitating. He told me to tell him what was on my mind. I asked him what the point would be. He told me so that I could get it off my chest. I told him I have other ways of releasing.....
                            



*************************************

Unholy thoughts in a moral mind.

Carnal desires fading with emotions on overdrive….



Fire…and…desire?!?!?!?


It wasn’t suppose to ever get to this.

Since the kiss with which it began was oh so innocent


Who….is….this?!?!?


How dare you creep into my mental!

With thoughts of “pink” and other sentimentals


Who….let…..you ….. in?!?!?!?!


Because I know it was not me….

Not with these bricks of ice shielding my person ever so strategically…


Leave….me….be?!?!?!


But baby wait….is there nothing I can do to stop you from going?

Oh yea….guess for a moment I let myself believe that this moment of ours was not one stolen.


I will….let….you….go?!?!?!?


Just please not right at this moment.
What say you we lay in this blanket of lust and sin…just until our final atonement…?



*sigh*



Yes, love….I…guess…you’re…right?!?!?



What needs to be done now is evident.

Our feelings at this point? Irrelevant.



And….just… to… think….




…and the tear it ended with?





Just…

As…

Unexpected….



 





1 comment:

suga said...

Aww damn. Everything seemed like it was going to work out to. My cynical ass even had a little bit of hope. *hugs*