Monday, June 1, 2009

To Catch a Cheater Pt. 3

Baby momma and I text back and forth for a lil’ while after that. She said that he just denied everything and acted like he wasn’t really caught red-handed. I just shook my head to myself as I read her texts because I realized that my friend had been right. Even with all the evidence that she’d needed handed to her on a silver platter, she still wasn’t strong enough to do what she needed to do for herself and he children. A short time after that, she text me out of the blue to tell me how she had found out that he had given another girl a face-ride in her house (she got told this by the girl in question). She also told me that as she was texting me she was “in-hiding” because just a few days prior he had punched her in the face for not saying good morning to him. Tire of the bull, she left to pick the kids up from school and just never went back (TO HER OWN HOUSE). I had to wash my hands of it all after that because we never got to that level of dysfunction in my crisis intervention class and I wasn’t equipped to deal with it accordingly. I wished her all the best and proceed to my Dr.’s office that day on my lunch break to get tested for everything under the sun. Being that I had just been there for my semi-annual testing, my Dr. asked me what bought me back so soon. I told her point blank, I had layed with a dirty bird.


I saw Rocky a few weeks later walking down the street as my son and I got into my older gentleman friend’s* pretty navy blue Mercedes coup with all white leather interior and just laughed and laughed and laughed at the expression on his face.

Upgrade, Bitch! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Yes, the same one that does the magic tricks! lol


2 comments:

suga said...

Uuuuum, are u my long lost sister? lol Damn this w s hilarious but also sad. Poor girl. That love thang can have a woman put up with anything. I hope she's had enough.

Ms. Jones said...

I'm pretty sure they're still "together". As much as you would think she would have reached her breaking point by now, I think she somehow enjoys the dysfunction of it all, hell, that's all she knows.