***Editor's Note: This was actually written on the 28th- (Sunday Night) but due to technical difficulties I couldn't post it then
I am sitting in my new apartment thinking about how, at this precise moment, I am feeling like the grown-butt-woman I knew and looked up too when I was a youngin. Just a few years ago I was looking at young women who had decent-paying full-time jobs, their own dope ass apartment and their kid (if they even had one) was always put together and she herself was never off-point appearance-wise. I am finally she. I still sometimes see chicks doing something I know for a fact is difficult to do, and wonder how they manage to pull it off so effortlessly (or at least succeed in portraying it to be such) not even realizing the difficult shit I face and conquer each day that other chicks (be they younger or not) try their damndest and can't pull off..
IDK....This blog post was supposed to be me telling ya'll that Friday was Obama's birthday and he spent the night and most of the following day with me, and him being on his way here right now, and me being confused again.
But, I'm high. And this is the blog you got, dammit.
Read it and weep bitches. Don't care if it don't make sense. Like I said I'm hiiiigggghhhh!!!
lmao
No comments:
Post a Comment