Ok, so remember the last paragraph of the Street Fighter's sequel blog and how we were supposed to meet up to see Alice in Wonderland? Yea, well he stood me up. No phone call, nothin. Now this is cool considering I expected it and was actually already at the nail salon once 6:15pm (the time the movie started) rolled around. I didn't call or text him to see what happened. In fact, I can honestly say I didn't think twice about him or our planned date until Saturday night when me and my friends got to Barbara's and he was at the front door. They were packed to capacity and had stopped letting folk in (until the four of us got there). He let my freinds in then held me back and gave me a hug, he tried to kiss on me but I gave him the hands-on-chest pushaway and proceeded to the bar. I left out without saying bye to him and Sunday he sent me a text that says, "What,s good with you today so get back to me" to which I respond, "What happened to me seeing you friday?" An hour goes by and I get no response so I send a text that said "Hellloooo...". Still no reponse. At this point I just want him to give me whatever lame excuse he has so that I can let him know that I need a more intelligent reliable dude in my stable and give him his walking papers (without damaging my chances of ever getting in Barbara's again.)
So this morning our text convo goes like this:
Me: "What happened to me seeing you friday?
Street Fighter: Good moning to you (yes, "moning")
Me: Good morning. What happened to me seeing you on friday?"
Street Fighter: "I,am going to call you leter." (yes,, "leter")
Me: I want to know why you asked to see me, then stood me up with no phone call or nothing."
Street Fighter: "My baby,s wasing filing going becus that way i forgot to call you to let know." {I have no idea what the fuck this means. I forwarded it to my friend 'T" and she was just as stumped as I. If any of you speak Stupid please let me now if you can interpret this for me. kthanx.}
Hhe then sends this text right after, " Look i went you so bad." To which I replied," Nah. You can't have me. Take care." He then sent a text that read. "You got that" (whatever the fuck that means).
So now I am street fighter free (yay) and luckily in such a way that I don't look like the bad guy, or get kicked in the face cause you know that nigga know karate lol. so getting into Barbara's shouldn't be an issue. But, just in case, I've been letting the bouncer that works the back door there flirt with me. I made sure to let him know that I was talking to Street Fighter when he asked for my number a few weeks ago and I let him know that I couldn't give it to him. Still, he's continued to flirt and buy me drinks so I think I'm good.
On to the next one....
I didn't get to see Sweet Black Pipe this weekend because he was in Atlanta *insert sad face here* . He text me when he got back and asked if I missed him. We'll see what happens with him....
TaTa for now.....
p.s. I really hope Street Fighter didn't think that funky ass bracelet (as pretty as it is) was gonna get him a ticket to Candyland. He better get outta here. lol

1 comment:
I hate getting stood up by an irrelevant azz person tho..like seriously? You can't even spell, but you wanna stand me up? BOY, BYE!
Post a Comment