People who only follow/comment on blogs in order to get people to comment/follow theirs. I guess it's because I personally gives not a tiny fuck if I have readers or not. (even though I adore and appreciate you all (*_*) But seriously, I don't write this stuff for whatever reaction I may get. I write so that I can release and so that I have a place to keep a record of this stage in my life.
Now I'm not knocking those who blog purely for the number of views/comments/followers that they receive. HOWEVER, I think it's rude as fuck to leave a comment on someone else's blog whoring yourself for followers. That "I'm following you, so you follow me" , like I just saw on Khaki's blog is some ole bullshit. No, I will not follow you simply because you are following me. I will, however, glady "follow" you if I enjoy what the fuck it is you write.
*sigh*
End Rant.
P.S- I may be a tad bitchy due to the Sweet Pipe situation not going as I would like so excuse me. More on that later tho.
Tata for now

2 comments:
Oh I hate when people come in to a blog and say "read my blog at blah blah blah". I think that is rude and usually never has anything to do with what the blog is about.
Maybe it works for some people and thats why they still do it. i feel like the best way to get somebody to read your blog is to leave great comments. People will read it and say "that was funny/insightful/brilliant, etc...let me check them out".
I think that's the best way too, Suga. In fact, that's how I found some of my favorite bloggers.
Post a Comment