As I mentioned in my last post, Obama stayed the night at my house on Friday night (his birthday). The next day he called his sister (yes, the one I have a crush on) and while they were talking I heard him say, "Nah she took the key before I even left". Always one to take heed to the context clues around me, I realized that the reason he was able to stay over and spend most of the following day with me is because his girlfriend kicked him out. Ok, whatever.
He leaves sometime in the afternoon and tells me he'll try to come back that night but may not because he's suppose to go to some club in South Jersey with his cousin. Ok...again...whatever. I don't see him that night, but Sunday afternoon he calls and asks if I wanna see him that night. I say sure and he's there in less than an hour. I call out Monday (it was a looooooooooong night *insert cheese grin here* ) and we spend most of Monday morning layed up.
Later that afternnon, after he'd left, I was talking to my bestie telling her how I was getting attached confused and that I really wanted him to come back that night too, but at the same time I didn't want to start to expect him to come. Lo and behold as soon as she and I got off the phone, he called and said he was on his way.
Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech
My atttitude immediately changed once he and I got off of the phone. Ok, so at first it was nice that he was around so much and I am was actually starting to get a tad attached. But, now I'm more on it like "Negro is you trying to move in with me on the low?!" A night or two was fine....fun even....but uh.....THREE nights? Shouldn't you and wifey be done worked out ya'll's issues by now? *screw face*
When I left out this morning he was in the shower and yelled, "See you later" to which I replied "Cool". Now, even tho I am cool with it, part of me is on pause. I mean, how long is this going to be? And what happens when they finally do work it out and he can go back?
I have no problem with letting him stay a few nights until things get worked out, but if I get too used to having him around....well that'll just spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E for everyone involved. Plus, he continues to blur the lines, like wanting to cuddle at night, and trying to treat me like his girl instead of the sidepiece that I am.
I mean, doesn't he know the rules??? You don't stay overnight with the sidepiece or give her any inkling that she is more than a hole for you to fill. Doing anything more than that is just asking for some shit.
My bestie said that if he comes back tonite then he's mine and I should treat him as such. lol Instead I'll just ask him "what up wit dat?" and see what he has to say.
SMH at it all...

5 comments:
Yea.. I think you should just ask what up with it. He needs to clarify whats exactly going on..but in the mean time have your fun girl!
Trust...I am def making the most our of having him in-house for a few days
Plz ask that man what up with all this qt? he def sending mixed signal
I'm gonna need an update: did you ask him whats going on? How many more nights did he come? Are you still "falling"? Whats going on, girl? lol
lol Update coming VERY soon/yes/four/yes and no/update coming SOON. I promise.
Post a Comment